Birthdate astrology in telugu

He will simultaneously look after the family and follow sanyasa. He will win several prizes in an elocution competition. Hence, he is the fittest person to be in the political circle. There is a peculiar spending tendency in him.

How To Know Horoscope Without Date Of Birth - Astrology - Nagaraju - BhakthiOne - BhakthiOne

While on one side he is very stingy on spending, on the other side he is extravagant when it is not required. He is fit for doing an independent business, jobs involving high responsibility, banking and religious professions, mathematician, teacher or a printer.

Family life: He cannot enjoy the love and affection of his mother. One of the primary reasons for the lack of care may either be due to mother's death or unavoidable circumstances and atmosphere which warrant his mother to be away from the native. There may be several beneficial points in his father, which he can always be proud of. Even then, not much help will be derived from his father also. In other words, we have to come to a conclusion that the native leads more or less a life of an orphan.

Kundli - Free Birth Chart

There may be a lot of difference of opinion between his father and himself on several points where an amicable settlement on any matter may not be possible. It is due to these reasons that he is a hardworking and self made person right from the childhood. He loves his wife and children very much. Even so, he has two bad qualities. One is his addiction to alcohol while the second one is over indulging in sex with other ladies.

In spite of these weaknesses he will not allow these to pose a hindrance either in the family or social life.

Telugu Horoscope

Health: Since he has the natural inherent vigor and vitality given to him by god, his health will normally be very good. However, he is prone to paralytic attack. I have noticed in more than 70 percent of Vishakha Nakshatra born people this paralytic attack after the age of 55 years. In the remaining 30 percent cases, I have all my doubts that the native could not provide me the correct birth time as otherwise the same symptom of paralytic attack would have in one form or the other been present in them.

It is also seen that they are prone to asthmatic attack. Female Natives of Vishakha Nakshatra : Females born in this Vishakha Nakshatra will enjoy more or less the same results mentioned for the male natives and in addition they will enjoy the following results: Physical features: Her features are extremely beautiful. This inherent gift of attractive physical features normally attracts the men folk and she faces a lot of problems on this account. Vishakha Female Characteristics and general events: She is very sweet to talk to.

Zodiac Sign Calculator

She is expert in the household activities and if employed excels in the official field also. Arrogance is very rarely noticed in these females. She does not believe in pomp and show and is very simple. She is not fond of enhancing her beauty by applying make up. If you were born on a day bordering between two Zodiac signs at its cusp , you have to check what star sign you really are. It never differs more than a day in each direction.

Again using Aquarius as an example, its start is almost always on the 20th of January, and the end of it on the 18th or 19th of February. People born on other dates need not be concerned. Here are the cusp dates for all the twelve Zodiac signs, where I include the possible starting and ending dates for each Zodiac sign. Aries Dates.


  1. Panchangam Generator.
  2. Make Sure You Have the Right Zodiac Sign.
  3. eclipse january 16 astrology!
  4. Telugu Astrology - Telugu Jathakam - Free Telugu Jyothisham.

English name: The Bull. Taurus Dates. English name: The Twins. Gemini Dates. English name: The Crab. Cancer Dates. English name: The Lion. Leo Dates. English name: The Maiden or Virgin. Virgo Dates. English name: The Scales. Libra Dates.

Find Rasi & Nakshatra – Birth Rasi and Nakshatra (Star) Calculator

English name: The Scorpion. Scorpio Dates. English name: The Archer. Sagittarius Dates. English name: The Goat or Sea-Goat. Capricorn Dates. English name: The Water-Bearer. Aquarius Dates.

Fill Your Birth Details To Calculate Your Lagna

English name: The Fish. Pisces Dates. If you were born on one of the cusp dates given above, your sun may be on the very cusp the starting point of one Zodiac sign, or right by the end of the previous sign.